Monday, December 21, 2009

day of sedey

heard about him | OH MY GOD | masya ALLAH
tak tau apa nak describe lagi, it is too much
Never realize this is the real chapter from a part of my entire life
Knowing you, i always try to deliver the best for you
No matter in what situation i am,
i will let it away only for you..


Haiyo! 
Too bad to hear it
Too bad..


I never ask you to be there
I never ask you to get it 
I never ask you to be friend to them
You bring it in your life
You take it as what you want
You put burden on you


What make us different?
- Nothing -
What make you love to be as you are now?
I don't know


I try my best, i put my hope on you, i always respect you
but now, it is over....


is this you call FREEDOM? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahai org beriman.. sesungguh nye sesuatu itu ada hikmah nye yg tersurat dan tersirat..
-papajai-

Ash Burn said...

Tuan Jai yang sgt berhati mulia (mulia ker??)..tq-tq-tq, nasihat tuan saya amek, saya guna..tu la pasal..tiap kejadian ada hikmah..sabarkah aku nak terima sume menda jadah haram ni????

Post a Comment