Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Confession

since yesterday i felt not really in happy mood.
i received an email and at the end of the email stated;.
"p/s: .................."tawar hati"......"

it is all about us..tp kurang faham dengan this situation. I'm hoping that everything will be ok as soon as possible. Both parties should sit down and talk @ discuss on this issue. I, strongly believe, both parties have their own mutual understanding since day 1 unfortunately due to some reason, ada yang get angry pulak. I believe it can be settled soon. 

To party A: please be considered. Maafkan pihak ke-2
To party B: kite kena ada careful sket in handling this issue laa..sometimes we take it easy but actually menda ni laen dr pandangan dan pemikiran mereka. 

Isu "tawar hati" aku harap tak timbol. I need both parties. Please and please dan tolonglah aku nak tgk menda ni settle..... As of today, A&B take silent approach. But jgn lama sgt...nanti tak settle.....adoish..

I will meet both parties soon. I will try to help you out. B aku tak kisah sgt sbb B sgt open and mature, A ni susah sket..consider young and tak berapa mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment